Senior Associate, Social Media
Sakara Life is a mission driven, premium wellness brand helping people nourish themselves by providing ready-to-eat nutrition programs, functional products, and unique content to clients nationwide. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious, and hardworking team players that share our passion for health & well-being. You will be responsible for “turning thoughts into things” and helping manifest the future of Sakara.
About the role: We’re looking for an extremely creative, passionate, and marketing-minded individual with strong written communication skills to help us continue to build our best-in-class social marketing program. As the Sr. Associate, Social Media, you will support our Brand Managers in maintaining + growing Sakara’s social media presence across a variety of platforms to help amplify brand awareness and drive lasting impact in the digital space.
You’ll love this role if: You have a passion for all things social media + digital marketing, strong written communication skills, a can-do attitude, and a keen sense for identifying up-and-coming social media trends. You’re a creative at heart, and are excited to think outside the box to bring our brand to life. You have experience coordinating high-stakes projects, and are incredibly tech-savvy with a passion for health and wellness, fashion and beauty.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of all social media channels (including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube), including the coordination & execution of stories and posts
- Work alongside the brand managers to plan upcoming posts that are creative, bold and unique to our brand. You’ll work cross-functionally to brief all asks and ensure on-time delivery and approval of assets
- Serve as the first point of contact for our social media audience + community, responding to all messages, comments, and inquiries, including working with our Client Services team to handle and/or escalate client inquiries as needed.
- Report weekly on analytics, key trends and feedback observed via our organic social marketing platforms.
- Assist with content creation and social video/photo shoot needs, as needed
- Work alongside the existing Brand Marketing team to execute community-building initiatives and conversations across our digital platforms.
- 2+ years of experience at a fast-paced, consumer-facing startup or agency with a focus on social media marketing.
- A passion for social media and deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written communication + copy writing skills
- Comfortable in Excel and Google Sheets
- Energy, enthusiasm, adaptability - a 'no job is too small' mindset
- A self-starter who can take direction but work independently
- Strong appreciation for branding and design, and attentiveness to brand guidelines
- Passion for Sakara Life and health and wellness
- Experience with content creation in the beauty, fashion or health and wellness space
- Experience with Dash Hudson and Google Analytics is a plus
The pay band for this role is $60,000-$75,000.
This role is based in New York, NY and is hybrid. You will be asked to be in the office 3 days per week.
Sakara Life is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.